1. Students Suno Dhyan se , mummy darasal sahi thi … research conducted by Texas University found that students who consistently woke up early each day actually Scored better test scores than those who slept late..
Ofcourse ! it is because you awoke early but also because you had time to…
2. Have Breakfast – the most important part of your day ! “Utho” late then breakfast ke liye time kahan reh jayega? – Obviously Missed! You sleep 6-8 hours and your body is actually craving for energy, for some josh, for some “Khaana”. Then Jab khaana mil jaye, you will overeat or eat just anything you can get your hands on, especially chatpata junk – tell me am i wrong? And then we have problems like obesity lethargy eventually diseases. Yeah no doubts there too!
Eating A good Healthy Breakfast is the obvious way towards healthy eating habits and when you are full why would you crave anything – nah! Seriously not even junk!
3. In 2010, Christoph Randler, a biologist from Harvard found that early risers are more Proactive. Those that have the ability to just spring out of bed , do so in life too, they are ready to take action ! They feel alert ! yes sirree! They welcome taking decisions.
4. Early risers have had enough rest and are now charged up to take action , so making decisions, planning and aiming for goals – “ baaye haath ka khel hai “. One can work in silence, “chup – chap” with less interruptions, they work with better focus hence they are much more Productive than those who sleep in till late.
5. Waking up early gives you the privilege of Quiet time – you get time for yourself without distractions, Isme ek adbhut shakti hai! Even the roads are better to travel to work, with less congestion. It helps us start the day calmly and confidently. We can choose to meditate quietly and rejuvenate ourselves or even.
6. Workout – uthna jab mushkil hai , “excercise kaun karega”? But well… those who wake up early can easily find the time to exercise. Exercise earlier in the day pumps the heart, the body and the mind preparing you to face a jhakaas day! Sachi! Try it out ! yeah your muscle may be sore for a few days but after that it’s sweet success!!
7. Early waking actually gives you “Sahi neend !” – Good quality sleep. Waking early automatically pushes us to fix the time we hit the pillow. It helps to cement a habit for sleeping and waking at the same time. According to sleep experts, it’s important to establish a proper sleep routine to improve the quality of your sleep as this helps to set your body’s “internal clock” . The routine helps achieve better deeper sleep.
So if you think you can play “chupan chupai” today with your sleep , robbing yourself of very important sleep and then try to make up for it by sleeping late on weekends .. Bhool jao bhaisahib! You are actually causing trouble for your bodies and other internal biological clocks like hunger, mental alertness, and mood, stress, heart function, and immunity are also affected!
Ab aap batao der tak sona chahiye ki.. ?
I believe people, let us roll up our sleeves and decide to wake up a little earlier each day even 15 minutes daily till you are an Official early riser!