Ms. Rekha Agrawal
CAD Faculty – Fashion Design
Roles & Responsibilities @ Virtual Voyage College :
To train students on Computer Aided Designing by helping them to think creative and out of the box. Also teach about ornamentation, embroidery, world costume etc to keep them align with the emerging fashion trends. Arrange workshops, seminars etc to ensure students receive industrial knowledge and can relate well with what they are learning. Management and maintenance of the teaching schedule to ensure topics are properly covered and understood by students.
Academic, Professional Qualifications & Experience :
- Diploma in Fashion Designing and acquired certificates in Hand Embroidery and Zardosi, Suit Designing and Stitching, Blouse Designing and Stitching and Glass Etching.
- DTP Course
- Office Automation
- Certificate course in Library Science
- Master of Arts (Sociology) from Kanpur University
- Bachelor of Arts from Rohilkhand University
- Has working experience of almost 15 years in this field. Worked as Textile Printing Freelancer for 7 years.
- Worked with Fashion Department – In Charge for 1.5 to 3 years.
- Worked with IPS Academy, Indore as a Visiting Faculty for CAD Apparel Design for 2 years.
- Worked with Eves Institute of Fashion Designing, Indore as Administrative Head of Institute for 2 years.
- Worked with Shri Cloth Market Kanya Vanijya Mahavidyalaya, Indore as Head of Department of Fashion Designing & Marketing for 4 years.
- Worked with Heritage Academy of Fashion Designing, Indore as Faculty for Illustration for 1 year.
- Worked with Param Computers, Indore as Faculty of DTP for 2 years.
- Worked with Adharshila Primary School for 2 years.