Mr. Pankaj Dixit
Faculty – Media
Roles & Responsibilities @ Virtual Voyage College :
- Gathering, writing and distributing news coverage.
- Coordinating the efforts of the reporting staff to investigate and cover stories, often for dissemination to other media outlets.
- Investigating leads and tips, conducting interviews, researching stories, writing and editing news, updating content, meeting publication or broadcast deadlines and reporting on newsworthy events.
- Working with relevant production and technical equipment as well.
- Coordinating and assigning news coverage to reporters, photographers and videographers, editors, producers and other members of the news team.
- Serving as administrator, working with other newsroom managers or directors to set budgets and fulfill human resources functions related to training, hiring and managing staff.
- Using judgment and experience to set the news agenda according to publication, station or media conglomerate guidelines.
- Maintaining journalistic integrity, accuracy and fairness.
- Employing expertise to develop professional contacts with subject-matter experts, government officials and other important figures to best obtain news information.
Academic, Professional Qualifications & Experience :
- M.A. in English Literature from Vikram University, Ujjain
- B.A. from Madhav College from Vikram University, Ujjain
- Worked with “Btv News” Indore (Dainik Bhaskar) as News Editor, Producer- CB LIVE and News Anchor & Reporter
- Worked with “ENTER10” – A Music Channel as a Producer
- Worked with “See TV – Indore” as News Anchor
- Worked with “OTG Cable Network – Indore” as News Anchor & Script Writer