If you have a desire for latest trends, fashion and buzzes; fashion designing courses are probably the best thing you could do! They will not only take your creativity and liking to a next level but will also provide you the ever rising scope of the fashion world.
WHY CHOOSE FASHION designing as a career???
If You are interested in clothes and accessories.You have a good fashion sense,You like to experiment with style and designs,You can draw/sketch,then you should just think of choosing fashion designing as your career.
The scope in the fashion industry is pretty much at its peak and is expected to stay there for a long while. Thus it is the perfect time for the students aspiring to become a fashion designer to take the dive in and get access to best fashion schools. Paying considerable attention over technical skills like drawing, tailoring, cutting and other technical specs, the top fashion schools make the student ready to fling in the fashion industry.
People from this field normally get trained to do the following:
- Specialize in producing certain types of clothes in a wide range of styles and fabrics, e.g., jeans, jackets, children’s wear, men’s wear, women’s wear, sportswear, etc
- Adapt high fashion designs for production at a large scale at low cost
- Researching fashion trends and staying up-to-date on contemporary styles
- Carry out historical research and design research
- Creating sketches and samples
- Choosing materials
- Attending fashion shows
- Marketing products
- Supervising or working with design team members
And finally the combination of all these makes a perfect fashion designer.
Jobs & Salary-
For an entry level position, you can expect a starting salary of 10,000 INR-15,000 INR. After you gain sufficient experience in your area of expertise, you can look forward to a salary of 35,000 INR to 40,000 INR every month. After a few years, you can open your own boutique or outlet and exploit your network to build a steadfast customer base. Your earnings will also go up considerably.
Scope After Fashion Designing Course-
- Fashion houses hire fashion designers to work in-house as employees.
- There are some department stores, like Shoppers Stop or Lifestyle retail, that hire in-house fashion designers.
- Working freelance involves selling apparel directly to boutiques and shops, or selling designs to fashion houses and clothing manufacturers.
- Corporations like airlines, hotels and other large entities that have specific uniforms required for their large numbers of employees. Fashion designers are utilized for the new uniform designs.
- Toy companies are also hire fashion designers. The most famous fashion icon being the Barbie doll.
Remuneration in the fashion industry has no upper limit. Fresh graduates start out at less salary but once you find your foothold, name and fame start raining on you. So bring out the creative monster and spin your magic because the gravy train is loaded guys!